Student Records

The Office of the Registrar at Gardner-Webb University maintains students' records and upholds University policies. The Office of the Registrar also helps students in several other ways and is responsible for course schedules, registration questions, grades, transcripts and Veteran's Affairs. In addition, the Registrar coordinates graduation and can help if you have a name change. Above all, the Office of Registrar is available to address any academic record concerns as a student or alumnus/na of Gardner-Webb University.