Additional Requirements and Forms for International Students

  • International students who have course credits from a university outside of the United States must have their transcripts evaluated before admission can be granted. We recommend using World Education Services (WES) for your evaluation. Visit for more information about how to begin this process.
  • Depending upon your current VISA status, you may be in need of applying for an I-20. Please fill out the I-20 Request Form and return to the admissions office. 
  • Graduates who have just graduated from another university in the U.S. may need to fill out the I-20 Transfer Form
  • International students must provide some sort of documentation indicating financial support. Typically, this will come in the form of either a bank statement or letter from your bank. A balance must be indicated that proves you can pay for one year of study in your program.

See more forms required for entry to this program